Botulinum Toxin Injection for Anti Aging Program
Many of you who want to make improvements in addressing the signs of aging on their faces, but they are not sufficiently cost and time to perform surgical procedures. For you, this moment has grown injection treatments they can do to address the frown lines on their faces. Injections or injections may be an alternative treatment without having to face the operating room and without the need for anesthesia. One injection treatments that can be done by injecting Botulinum Toxin.
1. Toxin Neuromuscular (Botulinum Toxin)
Toxin injection neuromuscular are most suitable for your new skin appears wrinkled. This injection may weaken or paralyze the muscles that cause wrinkles temporarily. Botolinum (Botulinum Toxin) is a part of these neurotoxins.
Botulinum toxin is a nerve toxin produced by the bacteria that are harmful Clostridi-um botulinium. However, with the passage of time and a variety of research, it turns out this toxin has another function that reduces muscle work that can be called also melumpuh-the muscle with a duration of 4-6 months.
To maintain the effect then you need to repeat the treatment every three to six months.
2. Post-Treatment Botulinum Toxin
- Follow the medical procedure recommended by dermatologists or plastic surgeon you.
- It is recommended not to sleep on their backs during the first six hours after the treatment so as not to spread the toxin to other muscles.
- not recommended for sleeping in a tilted position for too long or put one side of the face for too long on the pillows.
- Before performing emergency procedures such as dental surgery procedures or anything else, the use of Botulinum Toxin inform you did your doctor
- not recommended for those who suffer from heart disease and for those who have suffered from certain muscles such as Mysanthenia Gravis or ALS