Body lift Treatment is a plastic surgery procedure that is on the rise lately and is expected to become a trend in 2020.
When someone reaches the age of 30, Our muscles and skin's elasticity will be decreasing. You will see many visible changes to your physical appearance. However, this can be overcome with Body Lift treatment.
It is a surgical plastic surgery procedure to shape and tighten the body in the abdomen, buttocks, and thighs.
The body lift treatment can be classified into three categories:
- Lower Body Lift: The formation of body muscles in the abdomen, thighs, and buttocks.
- Upper Body Lift: The Formation of body muscles in the breast, chest, and middle region.
- Total Body Lift: The Formation of body muscles in the upper and lower body regions.
Its procedure aims to tighten excess skin and remove excess fat. Body lift is also part of body contouring.
What makes this procedure different than liposuction is on the procedure itself. Body Lift's procedure is removing and tightening excess skin. There are several types of procedures of Body Lift: tummy tuck, thigh lift, buttock lift, arm lift.
The purpose of a body lift is not to lose weight, but to improve body shape.
Body lifts are classified as major surgery, so they are carried out in general anesthesia.
Who is the right candidate for this treatment?
Body Lift Treatment fits for Prospective clients who are having the conditions below:
- Those who have loose skin on the abdomen, buttocks, and thighs.
- Those who have fat tissue under the thin skin.
- Clients with loose or sagged skin due to losing weight.
- Clients who have a stable weight in 3-6 months, and still do exercise and diet programs
- Women who plan to have children are advised not to take this action until giving birth.
Read Suggestion: Tummy Tuck: Understanding, Benefits, and Risks