Facial fillers are materials that can be used to disguise fine wrinkles or scars on the face, thicken the lips, stick nose, and enhance the shape of the chin for a certain period of time.
This material is generally injected directly into the face, so this procedure is often referred to as fillers injection.
Hyaluronic acid is a natural part of your skin that generally decreases with age. To perform filler injection procedures, this substance is available in natural and synthetic forms.
- An allergic reaction is rarely found in the use of this type of filler.
- Gel-shaped with a slightly thicker consistency.
- It can be used in restricted areas such as the right or left corner of the mouth, filling the lips, and filling in hollows under the eyes.
- If the results are not as expected, this material can be neutralized by the injection of the enzyme hyaluronidase.
The Benefits of Fillers Injection
Facial fillers are useful for correcting various problems related to facial aging. The benefits include:
- It provides volume and smoothes deep wrinkles from the nose to mouth.
- Thicken thin lips and smooth the vertical lines found around the tip of the lips. Sticking the nose with the filler is also an alternative for patients who still do not dare to do rhinoplasty surgery.
- Give volume to the cheeks and chin so that it highlights its shape, which also makes it look younger and symmetrical face shape.
- Fill in the basins under the eye area.
- Disguise acne scars or chickenpox scars.
What Are The Risks?
All medical procedures have risks. Likewise, filler injections are at risk of causing the following conditions:
- The most common symptoms are pain, swelling, and redness in the injection site.
- Allergic reactions, depending on the filler material used.
- Bruising or bleeding.
- Small lumps can form under the surface of the skin. In some cases, these lumps are permanent.
- Tyndall effect can occur, namely changes in skin color to bluish.
Minimizing The Risks
To minimize the risks, the following are things that Ultimo Lovers need to check before undergoing this procedure:
- To prevent infections and accidents, filler injections must be given in a proper, clean and safe place, such as in an official clinic or hospital. These injections should not be given at home, spa or ordinary beauty salon.
- Make sure the practitioner who will treat you is indeed a doctor who has undergone special training. Make sure they have legal certifications from official training or official bodies.
- Various fillers are sold freely, even online. Although those fillers are easy to get, the filler can have permanent and dangerous adverse effects if it is not suitable for facial skin and is not given by the right person. Therefore, avoid buying this filler yourself. Also, avoid fillers that come from places outside the doctor's office.
- Make sure your doctor informs you about the risks and side effects of the injection.
- The price of each filler is different depending on the type. Generally, a filler that is more durable will cost more. In addition, the practitioners' expertise is and the location is also affecting the price. Even so, avoid making prices the only benchmark.
Well, ready to fill up at Ultimo Clinic?
For more information and to make an appointment at Ultimo Clinic, please contact us at:
- Jakarta: +622151400333
- Tangerang: +622180821662
- Surabaya: +6231562 1028
- Bali: +62361894 7523
See you soon at Ultimo Clinic