Liposuction Surgery is a body contouring method by reducing fat in certain body parts such as the abdomen, buttocks, outer and inner thighs, arms, hips, cheeks, and neck.
There are many factors that can cause fat buildup and one of them is Hereditary Factor. Fat Buildup caused by the Hereditary factor is often difficult to remove by diet and exercise. And many agree that liposuction is the only way to fix the problem. A patient can do Liposuction alone or with other plastic surgery procedures, such as breast reduction or Tummy Tuck (abdominoplasty).
In addition, one can do liposuction in several areas of the body at once. Liposuction is also known as Lipoplasty. According to statistical data from the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), liposuction is a procedure that ranks first in plastic surgery procedures. Liposuction is also popular in the United States as well as in Indonesia.
Liposuction is not only useful for aesthetics. Because, from a medical standpoint, if the action is carried out along with diet and exercise, it will reduce fat cells under the skin and fat cells in the stomach (visceral fat). With the reduction of these fat cells, then hormone levels that play a role in obesity, such as leptin (hormones related to lust and metabolism), and insulin can be reduced as well. So the risk of hypertension, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and some types of cancer can be avoided.
Also, by removing fat deposits, one's movements become more active than before. Liposuction is not a substitute for diet and exercise, but the liposuction action is a step further to get the ideal body.
Who is the right candidate to do Liposuction at Ultimo Clinic?
The fat buildup can happen to anyone. But the best candidates to do liposuction procedure is as follows:
- Women and men who have excessive fat, especially in the stomach, arms, thighs, and neck.
- Those who have made a lot of effort to lose weight through exercise and diet without visible results.
- Those who have loose skin. Age is indeed not a factor, but many elderly clients lack the elasticity of their skin, to get the optimal result, one must undergo skin tightening surgery in certain areas such as thighs, arms, or stomach.
How long does it take to do Liposuction Surgery at Ultimo Clinic?
This operation takes between 1-2 hours.
Preparation for liposuction surgery?
- Patients must not drink alcoholic beverages and stop smoking for 2 weeks before surgery.
- It is advised to not taking vitamins or calcium or drugs herbs that contain blood thinners for 1 week before surgery (except vitamin D).
- Patients have to fast for 8 hours before surgery. Should not eat (including sweets) and drink (colored drinks and include water mineral/water).
- Patients should invite a companion to assist during the surgery and up to during the recovery period.
- Patients should wear comfortable clothes.
Are you the right candidate for liposuction? immediately consult with our plastic surgeon. Ultimo Clinic provides the safest liposuction procedure in Jakarta.